MORN 20W 30W Fiber Laser Marking Machine 200*200mm Laser Engraving And Cutting,Laser Marking machine
1. Compact: The high-tech product, which is combined of laser device, computer, auto controller and precision machinery.
2. High Precision: Re-position precision is 0.001 mm
3. High Speed: Imported scanning system makes the scanning speed is up to 7 m/s
4. Easily Operating:Afford the specific marking software based on Windows, which is real-time adjust the laser power and pulse frequency. You can input and output by computer according to edit in the both of the specific marking software and the graphic software such as AutoCAD, CorelDRAW and Photoshop.
5. Long life time: This machine have long life time that can over 100,000 hours
6. Energy Saving: The efficiency of optic-electrical converting is up to 30%
7. Low Running Cost: No wearing part. Free maintaining.
| Laser power
|| 20 W/30W/50W optional
| Working Area
|| 110*110mm(150*150mm/200*200 mm optional)
| Cooling Mode
|| Air Cooling
| Laser Wavelength
|| 10.64 um
| Frequency of pulse
|| 20-100 KHz
| Marking Depth
|| ≤0.3 mm
| Marking Speed
|| ≤7000 mm/s
| Marking Lines
|| 1-10 lines
| Minimum Line Width
|| 0.01 mm
| Minimum Character
|| 0.15 mm
| Repeatability Accuracy
|| ±0.002 mm
| Resolution Ratio
|| 0.1 mm
| Marking Content
|| Text, pattern, date, bar code, etc
| Operation System
|| Microsoft Windows XP or Windows 2000
| Control Software
|| EZCAD Control Software
| Graphic Format Supported
|| BMP, JPG, GIF, TGA, Ai, DXF, PLT, PNG, TIF, ai, DXF, DST, etc.
| Unit Power
|| ≤0.9 KW
| Operation Temperature
| Relative Moisture
|| ≤ 90%, no fog
|| 85 x 74 x 153 cm
| Power supply requirements
|| 220 V
|| Rotary device/2D/3D work table/110V voltage
|| 24 months
1 x 20w fiber laser machine
1 x Ruler
1 x USB flash disk
1 x Pedal
1 x Power cable
Q1: I know nothing about this machine, what kind of machine should I choose?
Very easy to choose. Just tell us what you want to do by using CNC laser machine, then let us give you professional solutions and suggestions.
Q2: When I got this machine, but I don’t know how to use it. What should I do?
We will send video and English manual with the machine. If you still have some doubts, we can talk by telephone or skype and e-mail.
Q3: If some problems happen to this machine during warranty period, what should I do?
We will supply free parts during machine warranty period if machine have some problems. While we also supply free life long after-sales service. So any doubts, just let us know, we will give you solutions.
Q4: Before sending me an inquiry on our fiber laser, it is better for you to provide me the following information:
1)Your metal or non-metal material size.Because in our factory, we have different models according to working area.
Stainless/ Carbon steel/ Aluminum/ Copper/ Acrylic/ Plywood/ MDF?
3)You want to engrave or cut?
If cut, could you tell me your cutting thickness? Because different cutting thickness need different laser tube power and laser power supplier.